Access the replays from the summit here Catch up from the summit and watch replays from the 2 days
Internationally experienced CFO & Main Board Director - 20+ years at Main Board level. Trained Executive Coach & Mentor via both the University of the West of England, and Northumbria University, and pursuing NED roles.
• CFO roles in PLC, PE, VC and Regulated companies.
• Vast experience in international M & A – acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, takeovers, exits.
• Large scale Debt and Equity fund raising specialist.
• Direct experience as CFO of successful Stock Exchange IPO.
• Multiple sector exposure - Housing, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Property, Retail, Manufacturing & Distribution.
• Long term working relationships with multiple leading advisers.
• As part of only a two man Board, transforming The Intercare Group PLC from a market capitalisation of £15m upon joining, to an enterprise value upon sale to Cardinal Health Inc. of £318m, generating equity value creation of £150m.
• Leading a successful PLC £50m equity fund raising, plus arranging and managing debt facilities of £75m and £179m.
• Treasury Facility Refinancing executions - £450m and £250m (Private Placement, Term, RCF, Working Capital facilities).
• Successful execution of over 20 corporate transactions.
• At age 29, as Group FD and Company Secretary, leading Venture Capital-backed Parkside International through its successful London Stock Exchange IPO.
Skills & Qualities
• Depth and breadth of experience gained from 20+ years of Main Board CFO roles in complex and changing businesses.
• Focus upon critical P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow metrics.
• Substantial exposure to Debt and Equity financing options.
• Significant experience in Board and Shareholder communication.
• Implementation of Corporate Governance at PLC Board level.
• Currently active as Main Board Executive in major organisation.
• Focus upon internal Financial Controls and Risk Management.
Jeremy has been operating at CFO level for over 20 years, having been one of the youngest ever PLC CFO's at age 29, leading a full IPO on the London Stock Exchange. Working across multiple sectors, Jeremy is highly experienced on all CFO matters, with specialisms in Funding, M & A, and Value Creation. With international experience in Europe, North America and Asia, Jeremy's roles have always encompassed a wide range of responsibilities, including Legal, Governance, Risk, Financial PR and Procurement. Using the vast experience gained in both growth markets and challenging downturns, Jeremy is also now an Executive Coach & Mentor, and undertaking a Postgraduate Masters Degree in Executive Coaching. Jeremy aims to help other companies with his experience by adding NED roles to his increasing workload!